Tuesday 31 August 2010

Attack of Mechaduckzilla!

We've waited, we've waited and we've waited, and now, our patience has paid off!  The Discordia, our first character 'jack, is coming out early-mid December and looks AMAZING.  Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of most of the Myrmidon heads (I'm going to use Phoenix heads for all of them), but this has a look of something that could kill you and look thoroughly badass doing it!

Also, this has officially named my two Phoenixes I'm getting soon (fingers crossed) - Discordia will be joined with Concordia and Harmonia.  Other names for later 'jacks (Oh I do love hitting words into Wikipedia, Discordia gave a great result) include Malaclypse, Principia and Aneris.

December can't come fast enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment