Tuesday 12 October 2010

The force is assembled!

I started this blog on the 29th of August, 2010.  I ordered my stuff a few days before I started this and, today, at just after 2pm, I got a text message - my stuff has finally arrived!  Expect this blog to actually kick off now I have stuff, as I'll be frantically painting them over the next few days, hell, I stuck 'em all together as soon as I got home!

So now, my army is officially...

Rahn
Ravyn
Garryth
2 Phoenixes (Concordia and Harmonia)
6 Battle Mages
10 Riflemen + UA (Officer = Alyn)
Mage Hunter Assassin (Dorn)
2 Arcanists (Mohrys and Roi)
3 Magisters (Dayvyd, Tyym and Fyntsh)
Lady Aiyana and Master Holt (Lady Joyana and her bodyguard, Bois)
Madeline Corbeau (Priestess Shyen, played by the old GW High Elf Everqueen)

HOPEFULLY, pictures will come soon!

EDIT - changed a bunch of the names.  Because these ones are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment