Friday 11 May 2012

And now for something completely different... Part 2 : Mercenary Tendencies

The coming months are all about slow-grow here in Chip's Warmachine land!  I'll be building a 50 point Baldur the Stonesoul theme force for a Dark Sphere slow grow league (NOT Journeyman) from June to September, and a 50 point McBain and Lord Carver theme force at my own pace.

Today, I'll be talking about the initial 15 point lists for my mercs and minions!  I WOULD also post pictures, but PP decreed that I would have a legless War Hog, so actual pictures will be coming sometime soon. Still, I'm currently in the possession of;

Drake McBAAAAIN!
-2xNomad
-Mule
-Reinholt (meh, I had a point left...)

And

Lord Carver BMMD Esq.
-2xWar Hog
-Gun Boar

The hope is that, over the next few months, these battlegroups will spawn armies that will allow me to switch battlegroups to field every faction in the game (except Ret, who I have, and, like, Searforge.  But no one cares about them...).  It's a dream I've had for a while, and have never REALLY got round to actually doing it - so here's the mission statement - next few months are dedicated to getting the armies together.  No distractions!

Apart from Baldur.

No comments:

Post a Comment