Thursday 31 May 2012

HYPERION!!!


Shitty picture, sexy mini. (Source - the good people at Lost Hemisphere)

I've seen some potential spoilers of the rules, but I don't want to jinx it - I'll just let this picture sink in...

Also, in a completely unrelated note, I've completely finished painting every Ret mini I own - I'll try to get some pics up at some point but, for now...  Oooh...

EDIT - Got my source wrong.  Also, latest news puts this beauty at 18 points, making it Iosan tech that is CHEAPER than the other ones!  Someone's making up for the Arcantrik Force Generator!

2 comments:

  1. It comes from Lost Hemisphere's roving reporters, posted on the Twitter and Facebook pages ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does indeed! I was just coming to edit it *ahem* honest!

    And did I say something about the photo quality? It's glorious! :D

    ReplyDelete